What’s your next chapter?
Like many nonprofits, the culture of Junior Achievement (JA) is a decidedly mission-driven one. From the board of directors to staff members, the JA community is filled with dedicated professionals committed to delivering its programs of hope and opportunity to students.
Through the key content areas of entrepreneurship, financial responsibility and career readiness, JA inspires students to succeed in a global economy. Our success stems from great people who are team players and share a common enthusiasm for the great mission of this organization.
We encourage you to apply for a position and join a winning team of people who educate and inspire students, helping prepare them for the real world.
K-8 Program Manager
JA-Rocky Mountain is seeking an enthusiastic, goal-oriented individual to join its program team. This position will be responsible for the implementation of JA programs within local schools district by developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders including teachers, school administrators, students, and business and community volunteers to expand programming within Colorado.
This position reports to the Vice President of Programs.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills to develop and strengthen relationships with current and prospective stakeholders
- Strong sales and communication skills (verbal and written) to engage new schools, educators, and volunteers in JA-Rocky Mountain programming
- Ability to manage details of projects, programs, and events, which includes multitasking, organizational and time management skills
- Goal-oriented and will thrive under pressure
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experience in education, program management, business sales, or related field
- Passion for JA-Rocky Mountain’s mission demonstrated by volunteerism and/or previous work experience
- Desire to exceed expectations
To apply, send a cover letter (including salary requirements) and resume to Renee Sime at RSime@JAColorado.org before September 22, 2017. This is a full-time position located in Denver, Colorado.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job related duties required by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship.