Success on the Green
You, your clubs and the hopes of thousands of students.
June 23, 2014
It’s the classic combination of business and golf, and we invite you to join us for this unforgettable event. Whether you sponsor a foursome or a hole, or just attend our Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction, you’re supporting the vital programs JA offers throughout our schools.
Sponsor a Foursome @ $7,000
Foursome sponsorship includes:
- Registration, breakfast, lunch, dinner, green fees, amenity item, range balls and carts for four golfers
- Eight seats at the Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction at Del Frisco’s Steak House
- Listing as a foursome in silent auction/tournament program and a half-page recognition ad
- Four Eagle Packages which each include two mulligans, a life line, entrance into the putting contest and a raffle ticket for our drawing
Sponsor a Hole @ $1,500
Hole sponsorship includes:
- Signage at tee of sponsored hole
- Four seats at the Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House
- Logo on signage at Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction, golf registration, kickoff lunch, awards dinner and in the Sanctuary Clubhouse Listing as a hole sponsor in silent auction/tournament program and a half-page recognition ad
- Opportunity to fill “giveaway” basket on sponsored tee (Sponsor must provide giveaways, i.e., golf balls, tees, ball markers, sunscreen, lip balm, etc.)
Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction
$250/person or $1,000 for table of four
In addition to a day of golf, Junior Achievement hosts a Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction on the Sunday prior to the tournament for golfers, spouses, friends and clients at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House. Even if you are not a golfer, we hope you join us for an evening of good food, friendly rivalry and unique auction items with all proceeds supporting Junior Achievement programs for local students.
Special Thanks to our 2013 Success on the Green Golf Classic Sponsors:
Title Sponsor: DaVita
Presenting Sponsor: RE/MAX, LLC.
Pre-Tournament Dinner and Silent Auction Sponsor: Lockton Companies, LLC
For more information, please contact Shawna Robbins at SRobbins@JAColorado.org or 303-260-6286.
JA is thrilled that Jennifer Leitsch, corporate responsibility manager for Prologis, is being recognized as one of the Denver Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 for her outstanding community leadership. Sustainability is a cornerstone value at Prologis and Jennifer has a critical … Continue reading
JA is pleased to announce that Arrow Electronics is going to be the presenting sponsor of JA Business Week 2014! Thanks to Arrow, more than 270 high school students will gather at Johnson & Wales University from June 8 to 13 to reimagine … Continue reading
The Millennial generation wields powerful influence both on and offline. It comprises the largest segment of the U.S. population—more than 100 million members, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. Given its sheer size, effectively engaging the Millennial generation is critical to the success … Continue reading