JA Engage members are innovative, energetic, and philanthropic young professionals who are committed to personal growth and giving back to the community. With the support of JA-Rocky Mountain, the members of JA Engage expand their networks and learn from business leaders who also embrace JA’s goal to empower young people to own their economic success.
Why Join JA Engage?
JA Engage is a growing community of young professionals in the Metro Denver area from various industries. Participation in JA Engage is an opportunity to learn, have fun, and network while supporting an amazing cause.
The members of JA Engage attend various educational, networking, and social events hosted by the group throughout the year. The group also does outreach and support for JA through volunteering, fundraising, and special projects.
JA Engage is led by the JA Engage Board, a group of dedicated volunteers who guide and implement programs and events.
JA Engage Membership
Membership in JA Engage requires a recurring donation to JA of at least $10/month. There are many benefits membership including:
- Exclusive access to meet and greet opportunities with Denver business leaders who are JA supporters
- The opportunity to network with like-minded young professionals
- Invitations to quarterly breakfasts featuring influential speakers
- Priority access to JA Engage volunteer opportunities that allow you to work directly with local students
- The opportunity to apply for participation on the JA Engage Board
Mark your calendar for the next JA Engage networking breakfast
Join JA Engage for a breakfast event on April 27, 2018 featuring speaker Dick Monfort, owner/chairman & CEO of the Colorado Rockies. There will be an opportunity to network with other young professionals and community leaders. There will also be time to connect with JA board members. Check back soon for registration information!
For more information about JA Engage, please email JAEngage@JAColorado.org.