Success on the Green
June 21 & 22, 2015
It’s the classic combination of business and golf, and we invite you to join us for this unforgettable event. Whether you sponsor a foursome or a hole, or just attend our Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction, you’re supporting the vital programs JA offers throughout our schools.
Sponsor a Foursome @ $7,500
Foursome sponsorship includes:
- Registration, breakfast, lunch, dinner, green fees, amenity item, range balls and carts for four golfers
- Eight seats at the Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction at Del Frisco’s Steak House
- Listing as a foursome in silent auction/tournament program and a half-page recognition ad
- Four Eagle Packages which each include two mulligans, a life line, entrance into the putting contest and a raffle ticket for our drawing
Sponsor a Hole @ $1,500
Hole sponsorship includes:
- Signage at tee of sponsored hole
- Four seats at the Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House
- Logo on signage at Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction, golf registration, kickoff lunch, awards dinner and in the Sanctuary Clubhouse Listing as a hole sponsor in silent auction/tournament program and a half-page recognition ad
- Opportunity to fill “giveaway” basket on sponsored tee (Sponsor must provide giveaways, i.e., golf balls, tees, ball markers, sunscreen, lip balm, etc.)
Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction
$250/person or $1,000 for table of four
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House
June 21, 2015
In addition to a day of golf, Junior Achievement hosts a Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction on the Sunday prior to the tournament for golfers, spouses, friends and clients at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House. Even if you are not a golfer, we hope you join us for an evening of good food, friendly rivalry and unique auction items with all proceeds supporting Junior Achievement programs for local students.
Special Thanks to our 2014 Success on the Green Golf Classic Sponsors:
Title Sponsor: DIRECTV
Presenting Sponsor: RE/MAX, LLC.
Pre-Tournament Dinner and Silent Auction Sponsor: Lockton Companies, LLC
For more information, please contact Shawna Robbins at SRobbins@JAColorado.org or 303-260-6286.
During 2013/14, our research and evaluation team partnered with an external evaluator, Quantitative Research Evaluation & Measurement (QREM), to analyze our student impact. The quality of our programming was centered on measuring students’ understanding of our three pillars – Financial … Continue reading
As a Horace Mann insurance agent, Jerry Glunz works to build business relationships with schools by sponsoring school activities and educating educators about financial matters. Along the way, Jerry has found time to volunteer with JA. “I heard about JA … Continue reading
Junior Achievement’s Flagship Program Since 1919. Preparing Teen Entrepreneurs For 2019. Denver is one of 14 incubator sites included in the learning launch for the reimagined JA Company Program. The new online course will engage students with digital e-learning tools, … Continue reading