Success on the Green
June 23 & 24, 2013
It’s the classic combination of business and golf, and we invite you to join us for this unforgettable event. Whether you sponsor a foursome or a hole, or just attend our Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction, you’re supporting the vital programs JA offers throughout our schools.
Sponsor a Foursome @ $6,500
Foursome sponsorship includes:
- Registration, breakfast, lunch, dinner, green fees, amenity item, range balls and carts for four golfers
- Eight seats at the Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction at Del Frisco’s Steak House
- Listing as a foursome in silent auction/tournament program and a half-page recognition ad
- Four Eagle Packages which each include two mulligans, a life line, entrance into the putting contest and a raffle ticket for our drawing
Sponsor a Hole @ $1,500
Hole sponsorship includes:
- Signage at tee of sponsored hole
- Four seats at the Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House
- Logo on signage at Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction, golf registration, kickoff lunch, awards dinner and in the Sanctuary Clubhouse Listing as a hole sponsor in silent auction/tournament program and a half-page recognition ad
- Opportunity to fill “giveaway” basket on sponsored tee (Sponsor must provide giveaways, i.e., golf balls, tees, ball markers, sunscreen, lip balm, etc.)
Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction
$250/person or $1,000 for table of four
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House
June 23, 2013
In addition to a day of golf, Junior Achievement hosts a Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction on the Sunday prior to the tournament for golfers, spouses, friends and clients at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House. Even if you are not a golfer, we hope you join us for an evening of good food, friendly rivalry and unique auction items with all proceeds supporting Junior Achievement programs for local students.
Special Thanks to our 2012 Success on the Green Golf Classic Sponsors:
Title Sponsor: Jackson National Life Insurance Company
Presenting Sponsor: RE/MAX, LLC.
Pre-Tournament Dinner and Silent Auction Sponsor: Lockton Companies, LLC
For more information, please contact Shawna Robbins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-260-6286.
Junior Achievement USA® (JA) and The Allstate Foundation’s 2014 Teens & Personal Finance Survey reveals a gender gap among teenagers’ views and habits on budgeting, college plans and future earning power. Junior Achievement USA has conducted the Teens & Personal … Continue reading
Kris Defnet became interested in volunteering for JA when she saw another volunteer with one of JA’s recognizable kits walking down the hall of her daughter’s school. She realized that becoming a JA volunteer would be a great way to share her … Continue reading