Through volunteer partnerships from organizations large and small, or individuals interested in sharing their experiences with the children of their community, JA’s classroom volunteers inspire, prepare and empower. They band together to teach the importance of workforce readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy.
JA volunteers believe they can make a difference – and teach more than 125,000 students a year that they can make a difference, too.
- Keep kids in school and help them achieve their dreams.
- Be on the front line of changing current statistics regarding America’s competitiveness. Experience those “ah-ha” moments when one of your students grasps a new concept.
- Connect with your community, and learn about the challenges and successes local
- Sharpen your presentation and coaching skills.
- Represent your company and industry to students.
- JA makes volunteering easy with age-appropriate curriculum using real-world lessons about entrepreneurship, financial literacy and work readiness.
The JA Apple Society was created to thank and recognize our amazing classroom volunteers for their dedication to JA’s mission. This exclusive recognition is earned by a steadfast commitment to engaging with students multiple times. Denver-area volunteers who inspired 250, 500, … Continue reading
What do I want to be when I grow up? This is something that every child wonders about. Fortunately for Eagle County students, Kevin Armitage and more than 60 other community members from dozens of local companies are stepping out … Continue reading