Through volunteer partnerships from organizations large and small, or individuals interested in sharing their experiences with the children of their community, JA’s classroom volunteers inspire, prepare and empower. They band together to teach the importance of workforce readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy.
JA volunteers believe they can make a difference – and teach more than 121,000 students a year that they can make a difference, too.
- Keep kids in school and help them achieve their dreams.
- Be on the front line of changing current statistics regarding America’s competitiveness. Experience those “ah-ha” moments when one of your students grasps a new concept.
- Connect with your community, and learn about the challenges and successes local
- Sharpen your presentation and coaching skills.
- Represent your company and industry to students.
- JA makes volunteering easy with age-appropriate curriculum using real-world lessons about entrepreneurship, financial literacy and work readiness.
Join us on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at Fogo de Chão for an unforgettable dining experience that supports Junior Achievement. A special $50 menu is being offered and 100% of the dinner package is donated back to JA. Take advantage … Continue reading
How many times have you heard the phrase “There’s no such thing as a free lunch”? We are taught from an early age to be skeptical of things that seem too good to be true. So it’s not surprising that … Continue reading
Volunteers embody the heart of Junior Achievement. Our passionate volunteers transform the key concepts of our lessons into a message that inspires and empowers students to believe in themselves, showing them they can make a difference in the world. We understand … Continue reading