Through volunteer partnerships from organizations large and small, or individuals interested in sharing their experiences with the children of their community, JA’s classroom volunteers inspire, prepare and empower. They band together to teach the importance of workforce readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy.
JA volunteers believe they can make a difference – and teach more than 125,000 students a year that they can make a difference, too.
- Keep kids in school and help them achieve their dreams.
- Be on the front line of changing current statistics regarding America’s competitiveness. Experience those “ah-ha” moments when one of your students grasps a new concept.
- Connect with your community, and learn about the challenges and successes local
- Sharpen your presentation and coaching skills.
- Represent your company and industry to students.
- JA makes volunteering easy with age-appropriate curriculum using real-world lessons about entrepreneurship, financial literacy and work readiness.
A record number of attendees paid tribute to Colorado’s distinguished business leaders at the unforgettable 27th annual Colorado Business Hall of Fame held on January 28 at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center. JA students had the honor … Continue reading
Western Union transfers employee time and talent to JA students Well-known for its role as a leader in global payment services and money transfer, Western Union is also a frontrunner when it comes to corporate social responsibility and financial education. … Continue reading