Through volunteer partnerships from organizations large and small, or individuals interested in sharing their experiences with the children of their community, JA’s classroom volunteers inspire, prepare and empower. They band together to teach the importance of workforce readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy.
JA volunteers believe they can make a difference – and teach more than 121,000 students a year that they can make a difference, too.
- Keep kids in school and help them achieve their dreams.
- Be on the front line of changing current statistics regarding America’s competitiveness. Experience those “ah-ha” moments when one of your students grasps a new concept.
- Connect with your community, and learn about the challenges and successes local
- Sharpen your presentation and coaching skills.
- Represent your company and industry to students.
- JA makes volunteering easy with age-appropriate curriculum using real-world lessons about entrepreneurship, financial literacy and work readiness.
Air Methods is a dedicated air medical transport provider, extending the reach of critical care access for patients nationwide. They have also been a devoted partner to Junior Achievement (JA). Through their financial support of JA and their volunteer engagement, … Continue reading
Transworld Business Advisors of Denver is proud to announce the inaugural Charity Ascent 14er hike supporting JA-Rocky Mountain! The Mount Sherman hike will take place on August 7 at 7am and end after you’ve summited one of Colorado’s beautiful 14ers. … Continue reading
This year, Junior Achievement’s Business Week, presented by Arrow Electronics, showcased what happens when the wild imagination of youth converges with the rigorous demands of the business world. The result was something truly spectacular. On a Sunday morning, at the Denver … Continue reading