The FREE workshop you can’t afford to miss!
January 25 & 26, 2013
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily
Front Range Community College in Westminster, CO
The Colorado Jump$tart Coalition offers this FREE, 2-day workshop to help you build knowledge about personal finance. This critical economic and personal finance content will help you improve your own financial well-being and empower you to bring engaging discussions, lessons, and activities to your classroom.
Space is limited so visit www.cojumpstart.org to reserve your spot!
What’s in it for you?
• Reimbursement for substitutes on Friday and stipend on Saturday
• Special Evening at the Fed event on Thursday
• FREE reference materials for you and your classroom
• FREE Graduate credit available
• Personal finance experts and Jump$tart’s members and resources
• Breakfast and lunch each day
The workshop is open to all Colorado P-12 teachers, administrators and content specialists. Limited spaces are also reserved for higher education professionals. 2011 and 2012 Fiscal Fitness workshop attendees, substitute teachers and retired teachers will be put on a waiting list.
Register as soon as possible to reserve your spot at www.cojumpstart.org.