Junior Achievement-Rocky Mountain is returning to in-person delivery of programs in the 21-22 school year! Above you can watch a webinar we held in July explaining what the school year will look like for volunteers. Below is a summary of the discussion:
- We’re expecting most school districts to allow in-school visitors, making in-person delivery of JA classroom programs possible.
- JA COVID safety protocol for staff and volunteers will match the school’s visitor COVID safety protocol for the volunteer event. We expect policies to differ from school district to school district.
- We will still be offering a virtual option for programs to teachers; however, virtual volunteering opportunities will be limited for volunteers.
- Our JA Finance Park location will be open and welcoming classes. We will begin offering volunteer opportunities for JA Finance Park in September.
- We are planning to hold the JA Stock Market Challenge event in November. We expect to begin offering volunteer opportunities for the JA Stock Market Challenge in early October.