Junior Achievement-Rocky Mountain, Inc. (JA) is part of the world’s largest organization dedicated to inspiring and preparing young people to succeed in a global economy. Through a dedicated volunteer network, JA provides programs for students which focus on entrepreneurship, financial literacy and work readiness. Our goal is to teach concepts through experiential learning, allowing young people to put their new knowledge and skills into practice.
What we do:
- Build young people’s capacity to spur economic development and contribute to America’s global competitiveness.
- Inspire students to stay in school by demonstrating relevant benefits to education and work readiness.
- Partner with businesses to provide rewarding employee volunteer programs.
- Train 6,000 volunteers to teach students through relevant, responsive, innovative programs in nearly 600 participating schools.
- Reach more than 115,000 students throughout Colorado and Southern Wyoming during the 2017/18 school year.