Dreams are worth the investment.
Do you believe in the boundless potential of young people? JA does. And you can help us develop that potential with a tax-deductible donation. Donate at any level and impact the life of a child today.
- Join the JA Free Enterprise Society. Your $10,000 individual donation provides JA programs for an entire school and enrolls you in this elite global-giving society.
- Support JA programs forever. A gift to our endowment fund ensures JA reaches students in perpetuity. Just think of it as contributing to the JA savings account.
- Join the JA Heritage Society. Include JA in your will or estate plans to make a lasting impact with our youth. It’s easy to do. Learn more about planned giving.
- Consider a stock gift. Gifts of stock bypass the payment of capital gains tax while reducing your current federal and state income tax, as well as your future estate tax burden. That’s a triple tax benefit for you while you support JA’s mission. Be sure to consult with your tax advisor about the details.
- Investigate matching opportunities. Some companies participate in pledge matching programs, so check with your employer to maximize your donation.
Junior Achievement-Rocky Mountain, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, to which contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Junior Achievement meets all Standards in Philanthropy, as detailed by the National Charities Information Bureau.
If you have questions or would like to discuss opportunities for support, contact Kristi Shaffer at 303-628-7365.