The JA Inspiration Scholarship is awarded to students who have participated in JA programs and embody the JA spirit, as demonstrated through their life experiences, drive, and future aspirations. JA will award a maximum of 4 one-time gifts of up to $5,000. Since the program’s inception, JA-Rocky Mountain has awarded $431,500 to 83 students.
JA Inspiration Scholarship Applicant Requirements
- Current or previous participation in at least two JA programs during high school
- Minimum high school grade point average of 2.75
- Work experience (during the academic year or over the summer)
- Graduating during the 2018/19 school year and entering an accredited post-secondary institution (public, private, community) in the fall of 2019
- Graduate from a high school in one of the following Colorado or Wyoming counties: Adams, Albany, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Carbon, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Eagle, Gilpin, Grand, Jackson, Jefferson, Johnson, Laramie, Larimer, Logan, Moffat, Morgan, Natrona, Park (WY), Phillips, Rio Blanco, Routt, Sedgwick, Sheridan, Summit, Sweetwater, Washington, Weld, or Yuma
- Students who have attended JA Business Week
- Students who plan to attend a college or university in Colorado of Wyoming
Application due date: Friday, April 5
Interview date (for qualifying candidates): Thursday, May 2
Please apply by filling out the form below. Each applicant must submit a completed application, two short essays, official/unofficial transcript, and one letter of recommendation.