June 24 and 25, 2018
Sanctuary Golf Course
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House
It’s the classic combination of business and golf, and we invite you to join us for the unforgettable Junior Achievement Golf Classic, presented by RE/MAX. Whether you sponsor a foursome or a hole, or just attend our Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction, you’re supporting the vital programs JA offers throughout our Front Range schools.
Sponsor a Foursome: $7,500
Foursome sponsorship includes:
- Registration, lunch, dinner, green fees, amenity item, range balls and carts for four golfers
- Eight guests at the Pre-Tournament Dinner/Silent Auction at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House on June 25, 2017 from 5:30-10 p.m.
- Listing as a foursome in silent auction/tournament program and a half-page recognition ad
- Four Eagle Packages which each include a yardage book, two mulligans, a life line and entrance into the putting contest
Sponsor a Hole: $1,500
Hole sponsorship includes:
- Four guests at the Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle
Steak House on June 25, 2017 from 5:30 to 10 p.m.
- Signage at tee of sponsored hole
- Logo on signage at Pre-Tournament Dinner/Silent Auction, golf registration, kickoff lunch, awards dinner at Sanctuary
- Listing as a hole sponsor in silent auction/tournament program and a half-page recognition ad
- Opportunity to provide an item to golfers (Sponsor must provide item, i.e., golf balls, tees, ball markers, sunscreen, lip balm, etc.)
Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction: $250/person or $1,000 for table of four
In addition to a day of golf, JA hosts a Pre-Tournament Dinner & Silent Auction on the Sunday prior to the tournament for golfers, spouses, friends and clients at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House. Even if you are not a golfer, we hope you join us for an evening of good food, friendly rivalry and unique auction items with all proceeds supporting JA programs for local students.
For more information about the event or to register, please contact Ellie Jordan at 303-628-7366.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Liz Johnson at 303-260-6286.